Wednesday 6 July 2016

Milan (darling)


Because you can't say Milan without adding " darling "

I'm in the middle of packing for a long weekend away with my daughter. It was her idea. Seriously. She's just finished GCSE 's and rather than let her loose on the festival circuit ( plenty of time ) we planned a trip to Milan (darling). 


I'm planning to wear all the summer stuff  I've had in my wardrobe that haven't had a proper look in with the crummie weather in the uk. Starting with these beauties from DODO BAROR.


And did you notice that I'm also going to break out my new Desmond and Dempsey jammies. 
Also. Perfect timing - new edition of Vogue landed today. 
Watch it all unfold on insta. As they say. 
Ciao Bella ( they also say that, apparently) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love receiving your comments.
Sarah.